克漏字-基礎-3

Unit 3
At work, Jim sees someone new sitting behind a desk.
Jim:Good morning. Are you___1___here?

Richard: Yes, it's my first day.
Jim: I see. My name's Jim.
Richard: I'm Richard.
Jim:Nice to meet you, Richard. Where___2___
.......you from?
Richard: America.
Jim: ___3___ It's a great country. I often go to …....California___4___.
Richard:Thanks. Actually, I'm from New York, but
.............
California is one of my favorite states.
Jim: ___5___ do you like Taiwan?
Richard: I love it. The people are friendly, and the

.............food is delicious.


Choose the best answer.
1. A. late B. strange C. fine D. new
2. A. are B. do C. come D. have
3. A. Interestingly? B. Really? C. Exactly! D. Kidding
4. A. by accident B. on purpose C. on business

....D. with pleasure
5. A. How B. How much C. What D. What about



解答
Unit 3 D A B C A

2 意見:

is me 提到...

愛之昭又來了

可瑋 提到...

嘿嘿~~我是可瑋
這篇我全對唷!信心大增了~~

張貼留言

歡迎留下你寶貴的意見,我會以最快的速度回覆~Paulina很樂意回答你對英文學習的任何問題喔~想要留言的人,麻煩請用google帳號登入,才可以留言喔!!