必考句型 - 1~5

重要句型整理

Part A --基本必考句型

1.both A and B .....AB兩個都...
between A and B.....A和B之間...
not only A but (also) B....不但A還有B
either A or B.....不是A就是B
neither A nor B.....不是A也不是B

2.如此…以致於….
…so……….that…S…V
…such…….that…S…V

**Mary is so pretty that everybody loves her.
**Mary is such a pretty girl that everybody loves her.

3. …是為了
…..so that…S...V
….in order that…S...V
….in order to V
….so as to V
....with a view to Ving
....with an eye to Ving

**I study hard so that I can get good grade.
**I study hard in order that I can get good grade.
**I study hard in order to get good grade.
**I study hard so as to get good grade.

3.1 ….為了不…; 以免 ; 唯恐
....S V in order not to V
………..for fear of Ving
....S V lest S should V

4. 以致於不….
….too…to V

**I am too tired to brush my teeth.

5. 一樣的
….as...a/adv/N….as….

**I run as fast as John (does).

4 意見:

可瑋 提到...

可瑋~~簽到

乃至於是我不好 提到...

請問 3.1 ....為了不...;以免;唯恐
第二個 .....for fear of .... 我看不懂
可以舉一下例子嗎?(感謝)(希望可以三個都舉例)

匿名 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
匿名 提到...

We are not sending meat in order not to insult their diets of culture.

張貼留言

歡迎留下你寶貴的意見,我會以最快的速度回覆~Paulina很樂意回答你對英文學習的任何問題喔~想要留言的人,麻煩請用google帳號登入,才可以留言喔!!