不定詞

重點21-不定詞

◎不定詞 → 詞性不定,可做N / adj / adv 
◎不定詞有兩種 : to 原V & 原V

S : To learn English is easy.
O : I want to go.
C : To see is to believe.
adj: I want some water to drink.
adj: I need a chair to sit on.
O : He stopped to have a rest.
adv:I am glad to see you.
adv:It was too cold to swim.
不定詞的時式

to 原V → 兩個動作同時發生
to have p.p. → 後面的動作先發生

seem / appear to 原V
is said to 原V
is sorry to have p.p.

1.He is said to be rich. 聽說他很有錢
2.He is said to have been rich. 聽說以前很有錢
3.I am sorry to have kept you waiting.
....對不起,讓你久等了

不定詞用it作虛主詞
1.It is Mary's dream to study abroad.
...出國唸書是瑪莉的夢想
2.It is my pleasure to work with her.
...與她共識是我的榮幸

不定詞用it作虛受詞

1. I think it better not to go. 我認為最好不要去
2. I make it a rule to get up early. 我習慣早起

make it a rule to 原V → 使...成為習慣 (習慣於…)

N 片語疑問詞 to 原V....what to do 該怎麼辦 / how to do 如何做..
....what to say 該說什麼


精選題1. I am sorry, but I forgot ____ the candy you
....wanted.
....(A) to buy (B) buying (C) of buying (D) to have
....bought
2. Having worked for several hours, the manager
....stopped ____ a rest. (A) take (B) to take (C) taking
....(D) taken
3. I gave him nothing _____.
....(A) drink (B) to drink (C) drinking (D) drunk
4.A: What’s wrong with your radio? B: It doesn’t
....work. I don’t know ______.
....(A) how to do (B) what to do (C) where to put it
.....(D) when to start
5. Would you like _____ for a walk?
....(A) to go (B) going (C) to going(D) go
6.Would you please give me a chair _____?
...(A) to sit on (B) which I can sit (C) so that I can sit
....on (D) on that to sit
7.I would rather die than ______.
...(A) stealing (B) steal (C) to steal (D) is stolen
8.Would you please _____ the door?
....(A) to open (B) opening (C) open (D) to opening
9. Job hunters need to know _____ to get

....information about a job over the telephone.
....(A) how (B) what (C) that (D) it
10. The doctor insisted the patient ____ a blood test.
.....(A) got (B) get (C) was gotten (D) getting



解答

DBBBA ABCAB

0 意見:

張貼留言

歡迎留下你寶貴的意見,我會以最快的速度回覆~Paulina很樂意回答你對英文學習的任何問題喔~想要留言的人,麻煩請用google帳號登入,才可以留言喔!!