95年 - 綜合測驗

95年-綜合測驗 (1)
(資料來源: 遠東高中英文網站)
Panda babies are weak and need tremendous care.
26 pandas are born, they are very small and
delicate. Their average 27 at birth is only about
90 grams. Panda babies are actually smaller than
a mouse. They cannot see or walk. 28 they receive

close attention, panda babies die easily. According
to a recent medical study, 61 percent of the pandas
that are born in zoos die 29 after birth. The
number could be 30 if we did nothing. In China,
and in zoos all over the world, people are trying to
help pandas have healthy babies. The 31 is that
the panda is an endangered species. There are
almost no pandas left in the 32 . However, we are
getting better at helping pandas have healthy
children. This year nine zoo pandas have had a baby
so far, and ten more are 33 . Maybe one day the
panda won’t be an endangered species any more.

26 (A) While (B) Where (C) When (D) Why
27. (A) height (B) weight (C) width (D) depth
28. (A) Then (B) Despite (C) As if (D) Even though
29. (A) soon (B) late (C) fast (D) quick
30. (A) better (B) worse (C) farther (D) nearer
31. (A) excuse (B) country (C) study (D) reason
32. (A) wild (B) river (C) birth (D) health
33. (A) dying (B) cunning (C) pregnant

.....(D) immune

綜合測驗 (2)

My parents are an interesting couple. They don’t

mean to __34__ each other but what they do is
humorous. When my dad was thirty something,
he hit himself on the forehead very hard on
something inside the garage. So, my mother
__35__ him to an emergency room. Because my
father cut himself very badly, the doctor had to
perform a __36__. Seeing my father suffering, my
mother felt weak; the nurse pulled a chair up for her
and then went back to dad’s side. “I know we’re all
grown-ups,” said the nurse, “but, it’s OK to cry
sometimes when it hurts.” After the operation was
done, my mother asked my father __37__ he heard
what the nurse said or not. “I did,” my father
replied, “and I thought she was talking to you.”
Days after staying in the hospital, my father could

finally go home. __38__ the way home, my mother
asked my father what the most uncomfortable thing
he had during his stay. “The food, of course.” My
mother looked at my father with a smile, __39__
what she was going to fix for him. __40__, my
father continued, in a very philosophical tone,
“If I have to eat that kind of food, why do I have
to stay in the hospital?” That evening, we had
McDonald’s.

34. (A) pay attention to (B) look forward to

.....(C) make fun of (D) take care of
35. (A) rushed (B) missed (C) imagined
(D) received
36. (A) benefit (B) surgery (C) ceremony
(D) meeting
37. (A) when (B) that (C) because
(D) whether
38. (A) In (B) By (C) For (D) On
39. (A) thought (B) had thought (C) thinking

.....(D) to think
40. (A) Then (B) First (C) Otherwise (D) Similarly


休息一下!! 對個答案!!






解答:
綜合測驗 (1): CBDAB DAC
綜合測驗 (2): CABDD CA

詳解!! 隨後就來!! 請稍候 ........

0 意見:

張貼留言

歡迎留下你寶貴的意見,我會以最快的速度回覆~Paulina很樂意回答你對英文學習的任何問題喔~想要留言的人,麻煩請用google帳號登入,才可以留言喔!!